John Carpenters " Das Ende"

Alle brandaktuellen Neuigkeiten aus der Filmbranche werden hier ausdiskutiert.

Moderator: Damien3

Antworten
Damien3
Administrator
Administrator

John Carpenters " Das Ende"

Beitrag von Damien3 »

Ein Remake von Carpenters "Das Ende" oder "Aussault on Precinct 13" bahnt sich an...
Ich hatte noch nichts davon gehört, aber es gibt schon einen Trailer..
Auch der amerikanische Kollege sagt das es sehr ruhig um diesen Film ist wo er doch schon im Januar in Amerika startet...

For a movie that opens in January, there’s been barely a peep about Rogue Pictures’ remake of John Carpenter’s Assault on Precinct 13, but the trailer has now popped up online over at Filmforce.

As with the original, the movie involves an isolated, understaffed police precinct on the final night before it closes. During a blizzard (the movie is apparently set in Detroit, and not L.A. as I'd surmised), a prisoner transport bus stops in for sanctuary, and the building is suddenly besieged by mysterious foes who have a bone to pick with one of the criminals now housed inside. The update, directed by French filmmaker Jean-Francois Richet, stars Ethan Hawke, Laurence “Not Larry” Fishburne, Drea de Matteo, Maria Bello, Brian Dennehy, John Leguizamo, Gabriel Byrne, and for “street cred”, Ja Rule (who also apparently outranks Byrne and Bello as far as getting mentioned in the trailer).

I have to admit that I’m intrigued by the changes made to the remake's invaders (the Cholo gang of the original always seemed a little goofy and borderline supernatural), but the movie’s gonna have to work pretty hard since I’ve already seen an excellent remake of Assault on Precinct 13 (also from a French filmmaker, coincidentally) titled Nid de Guepes, aka The Nest, which I discussed in a previous edition of Dave’s Underground (RIGHT HERE). Anyway…

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/565/565951p1.html

"Ich habe sie den ganzen Abend von dahinten beobachtet...sie sind ein sehr attrativer Mann"
"Warum gehen sie nicht in die Ecke zurück und schauen weiter?"
Kevin Costner..coole Sau.
Antworten